Sankosha has upgraded their shirt unit and it is ready to hit the market. Below are some of the benefits of the new unit.
• Larger pressing surface…..why…..to handle
those hard to press oversized shirts but its
special design can also press all sizes too.
• Loves short sleeve shirts…..why…..because
our unique short sleeve design makes it easy
for operators to load.
• Uses Side Expanders along with special
(patent pending) designed padding with side
air bags…..why…..our side expanders open
early applying soft tensioning which prevents
wrinkles in the side of the shirt.
• The Shoulder Press is standard equipment
…..why…..only press in the industry that can
offer a perfect finish in this area of the shirt.
• Tail Clamp feature…..why…..because our
unique and industry only Tail Clamp design
allows for quicker loading and also improves
the pressing quality of the back of the shirt.
• Uses Silicone Base Pads…..why…..extends
cover and pad life while providing the
best possible vacuum.